dinsdag 22 februari 2011

Flormar & Mia Secret crackle polish

Hey hey!

Here a new update ..
Monday I have been in Germany and I have a polish of Flormar for only 2 euros at the Douglas.
A bargain, right?!
So I had to buy it.
My first polish from the brand Flormar, I didn't knew this brand.


It is a beautiful Barbie pink color, almost neon-like.
It is a very nice polish, it lubricates well and after two coats, my nails are well covered.
So a good buy!

A while ago I bought over the internet Crackle polish, from Mia Secret.
I could choose different colors, but had chosen for pastel blue.
In reality it is not a pastel blue!
It is a mint green color, not at all what I expected.
Yet it is a nice color but you can not combine it with many colors ..
It is a good polish with lots of content.
Bought for 5.25 euros.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten